Re: [orca-list] open office crashes

OOPS!
Sorry,
On 05/27/2010 10:03 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey José.

One important thing that I din't tell you, is that OO didn't crash.
The messages appears in the debug output but no crashes.
Really? Too funny.... It's going to be one of those mornings, isn't it?
<grin>
YES!
I wonder what objects have gone away/ceased to exist on us unexpectedly.
Any ideas? Can you make this situation happen reliably, or was it a
one-time thing?
No ideas, I'll try collect more information.
Thanks.