[orca-list] how to install build dependencies for orca without internet

hello all.
I am coming across a situation where I have to get the latest version of orca and build it on computers without internet connection. I know on ubuntu we can do apt-get build-dep gnome-orca and install all the dependencies. But how do I compile and install orca on a computer where I can't issue this command?

Is there a single package for dependencies or can some one provide a list of dependencies which I can install through an off-line ubuntu repo?

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.