Re: [orca-list] Task for budding Orca script writer: Update/refresh the ubiquity installer orca script.

Hi Luke

Do you still need someone to work on this? I use ubuntu as my main distro and am currently using Lucid. I don't use ubiquity (obviously since I did not know the script was broke either) but I can see what I can do in my "spare time". Gives me a good reason to dive into orca scripting.

Tom