Re: [orca-list] which version of eclipse works with orca?

Hi Carolyn.
Can you point me to where I can download an IBM JVM to install on my 64-bit ubuntu 10.04?
Thanks.

On 05/21/2010 12:01 PM, Carolyn MacLeod wrote:

This problem only seems to happen on Sun Java VMs, but if you use an IBM VM, it does not happen.
Hope this helps,
Carolyn

From: José Vilmar Estácio de Souza <vilmar informal com br>
To: Mitchell Smith <mjs mjsmail net>
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Date: 05/21/2010 08:52 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] which version of eclipse works with orca?
Sent by: orca-list-bounces gnome org

Hi.
Ubuntu 10.04 installs  3.5.2 but I recommend 3.6, although it is not
oficially released.

You'll probably find one annoying problem with eclipse on ubuntu.
Every time I close the eclipse, it does not end and I am forced to kill
the java process or at-spi-registryd.

http://live.gnome.org/Orca for more information on Orca.

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

http://bugzilla.gnome.org