[orca-list] A very difficult possible not always reproducable Orca Thunderbird issue

Dear List,

I see a very interesting Orca/Thunderbird issue under Orca 2.30.1 and Orca git master version, but I not found always working way to possible reproduce this problem and filling bug related this problem a valid debug.out: Some time, when I writing a longer e-mail, and before the send I read the letter with up and down arrow keys because search have a mistaked line or need rewrite a text part, Orca not always reading correct actual line. Some time, usual half of the message, Orca reading actual line+1 line (not the caret actual line) when I press down arrow key. Only help if I do press right arrow to search correct line beginning.

Anybody see this type problem and confirm? I using now Orca git master version, Ubuntu 10.04 and Thunderbird 3.0.4. For example, now Orca reads this e-mail correct with Up and Down arrow keys, this is a relative long e-mail. :-):-) The difficulter think is not always happening this problem my system, so, this problem is not easy to debugging.

Attila