[orca-list] orca, thunderbird and html messages

Hello,
I have a problem. I receive news by mail from pcworl and when I read their mails, I have problems navigating withing html message. When I go on some link and arrow down to read it's short subtitle, the first line of subtitle is read again and again and I can't move anywhere, I must press tab or shift-tab. Only solution is to go on this link and press key for continuous reading. Does anyone have similar problem or even solution?
Thank you,
Vojta