Re: [orca-list] Corrected URL's Vinux 2.0 Virtual and USB Editions!

I think the vinux home page has been and continues to be down for maintenance. When I needed to attempt a vinux rescue I found the vinux cd I had made had been trashed. I'm at a point I'll have to use vinux hard drive as a data drive and get stuff moved then I'll have to reinstall. Vinux is claiming that two applications or files are using the same cluster and refusing to start. It does that silently and I found that out because kingtut41 gmail com came over and had a look at vinux as it was coming up. This happens after fsck was run in emergency repair mode.On Sat, 12 Sep 2009, Anthony Sales wrote:

The original URL's I sent where corrupted when I copied and pasted them. Here
are the correct URL's, sorry for any inconvenience caused and the double
posting. drbongo

Vinux Virtual Edition
http://vinux.org.uk/downloads/old/2.0/Virtual-Edition/Vinux-2.0-Virtual-Editi
on.exe