Re: [orca-list] Calling all braille users. I need your opinions.

Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com> wrote:

4. Orca has speech and braille "verbosity" levels. I do not know if
shorter speech and braille flash messages should correspond to those
settings (i.e. we don't introduce new settings for flash messages) or if
they should be independent options (i.e. we do introduce new settings
for flash messages).

 I would distinguish between (1) an optin that changes the content of the
 messages to make them more or less verbose; and (2) an option that turns on
 or off the presentation of certain messages.

 If there are any use cases for (2), then we need separate options, toehrwise
 not, if we follow the above logic.