Re: [orca-list] Possible Orca bug with Firefox

Hey Storm.

I'd love to see a debug.out. Actually, I'd love for you to take a
debug.out, and analyze it, and tell me where the problem is. <huge grin>
However, if you send me a debug.out, I'd be happy to look it over and
see if anything jumps out at me as the possible cause.

Thanks!
--joanie