Re: [orca-list] Calling all braille users. I need your opinions.

Hey Rui.

Thank you for your work with this you gave me something to think about
other then implementing a scheme interpreter in java or working in
android...or even worce working in visual studio on the other OS...

Hold on. I have a G1. What cool things were you working on in Android?
If my distracting you with Orca issues means I might miss out on
something cool for my G1, I may have to rethink how I ask for input.
<huge silly grin>

I guess an infinit time option would be useful too. Something the flash
message desapear if the user presses any keystroke, cursor or
something... Don't know if it is practical dto implement though.

The braille flash messages already has such an option (i.e. display it
forever until the user presses a key). For this initial stab at solving
the speech-braille inequality problem, I am not taking advantage of that
option. I plan to work that in later based on feedback from y'all.

As for how we should make that option available via the GUI, I'm not
sure. I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks for your input! Take care.
--joanie