Re: [orca-list] which version of empathy is accessible with orca?
- From: hackingKK <hackingkk gmail com>
- To: Bill Cox <waywardgeek gmail com>
- Cc: Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com>, ORCA-LIST gnome org
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] which version of empathy is accessible with orca?
- Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 20:15:23 +0530
On Sunday 09 May 2010 08:07 PM, Bill Cox wrote:
I've been trying to figure this out, too. I hear that you can call
through Google Talk. I've got Empathy up at the moment. Feel free to
try and call. My login was waywardgeek gmail com on Google Talk,
which I think is all you need to contact me. It's silly that Google
doesn't have a test call service.
But how does one except a call to begin with.
I will make a call to you, but how do you use Orca to except the call?
] [Thread Prev