Re: [orca-list] which version of empathy is accessible with orca?

I've been trying to figure this out, too.  I hear that you can call
through Google Talk.  I've got Empathy up at the moment.  Feel free to
try and call.  My login was waywardgeek gmail com on Google Talk,
which I think is all you need to contact me.  It's silly that Google
doesn't have a test call service.

Bill