Re: [orca-list] Empathy Questions

Hi Steve
I can only answer the first question, about SIP. You need to make sure
you have the telepathy-sofiasip library installed. Telepathy itself
comes with a simple SIP support but it's only suitable for messaging.
The sofiasip library provides the voice chat functions. You can tell if
you have the sofiasip library installed by going into your SIP account
settings in empathy and showing the advanced options. If the first
option is "discover stun server" then you're using the correct sip
support. Otherwise you're missing the package. This one bit me too until
I figured out what the problem was.