Re: [orca-list] ORCA improvements

Hey Bill.

Thanks for raising this point:

most important bugs are more often in non-Orca packages,

Alejandro, if you look through GNOME's bugzilla at the list of Orca
bugs, you'll see many which are tagged as "blocked". This is because the
bug exists in a different module and there's nothing we can do about it
within Orca. Unfortunately, in many cases, those module maintainers
aren't responding (the Evolution team is a good example). If we could
get all of those blocking bugs addressed, life would be much, much
better for all Orca users.

--joanie