Re: [orca-list] ORCA improvements

Hi Alejandro.

Thanks for introducing yourself. :-)

In anticipation of your (and others') contributions to Orca, one of the
things I've recently been working on -- and hope to have committed soon
-- is some refactoring:

* Some scripts are way too long (utility methods should be pulled out of
the scripts proper)

* Some method names not only fail to describe what they do, but they
actually suggest that they do things which they don't. :-/

* Duplicate code exists

* Etc.

As a result.... Your gitorious repository might not be all that current
before too long.

I'm really, really, really sorry about that! :-( I've been working on
this refactor as quickly as I can. Hopefully some time this weekend or
Monday, I can get the bulk of it committed.

Take care.
--joanie