[orca-list] reviewing cell formula in oo spreadsheet

Hi Krishnakant,

It is already commited to the gnome-2-30 branch.

As for reading the formula, i dont know, but i tried the following:
in a1, i wrote 300, in b1 i wrote 100, in c1 i wrote =a1-b1
when i moved away from the c1 cell, it displays 200 as expected.
If i go back to the c1 cell, and press f2, and use the arrow keys i can
review the formula.

Is this what you are looking for?

-Jon