Re: [orca-list] first letter navigation in combo boxes doesn't work

Hi Mike.

I've used Linux off and on over the past few years and now am using
vinux in a virtual machine and like it.  I just wanted to report that
first letter navigation doesn't seem to work in combo boxes.

I know. Isn't that a drag? I wish it did. But that's a Gtk+ issue. First
letter navigation in Gtk+ combo boxes doesn't work for anyone -- whether
they use Orca or not. I've not had time to look to see if someone has
already filed a bug against Gtk+ in GNOME's bugzilla for that issue. If
you have some time, it would be great if you could do so -- and if you
don't find one, please file one.

On the web it should work because Gecko is not Gtk+ and Gecko
implemented that support.

Thanks and take care.
--joanie