[orca-list] first letter navigation in combo boxes doesn't work

Hello all,

I've used Linux off and on over the past few years and now am using vinux in a virtual machine and like it. I just wanted to report that first letter navigation doesn't seem to work in combo boxes. For example, pressing o doesn't take one to the item with that letter. Haven't tried these on the web yet so not sure how it works there. I can't remember if I've reported this before or not so figured I would and maybe file a bug if needed. Thanks,

    Mike