Re: [orca-list] problems with the focus on the eclipse

Hi,

Same here. Shall I fill a bug in eclipse?

Rui Batista
Ter, 2010-05-04 Ãs 16:10 -0300, Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza escreveu:
Hi all,
I don't know who is the guilt, orca or eclipse.
Probably both!

To reproduce try the following:
1. lanch eclipse.
I'm running build i20100504 but the problem can be reproduced with
previous versions.
2. choose a workspace.
3. Open the editor with some content.
4. Switch to another application pressing alt+tab.
5. Switch back to eclipse pressing alt+tab.
6. try to navigate the text by pressing the arrow.

for me nothing happens, Orca is muted.
The workaround is to press ctrl + tab and then tab.
Sometimes the workaround does not work and I use Plan B, press ctrl + f7
or ctrl+f8.
When Plan B does not work I use the Plan C, press the right mouse button.
Thanks!