Re: [orca-list] page problem in firefox

The patch I'm working on is included in Vinux, but it causes two
failures in the Firefox regression test cases.  It will probably be
another couple of weeks before I can get back to this to fix those
issues, but I'm hopeful the patch will be accepted after that.

However, this is not the only new Firefox navigation bug.  The next
one on my list is a bug that occurs when you switch to Firefox from
another application, but the focus remains on the previous
application.  Even once this is fixed, it will probably simply allow
us to see the other new bugs more clearly.  I'm hoping to track down
the most severe Firefox bugs over the next few months.

Mike, can you try the Vinux LiveCD and see if the bug you are seeing
is present?  If it is, let me know how to replicate it.  The latest
release candidate for the Vinux 3.0 LiveCD can be downloaded at:

http://sina.fi.ncsu.edu/Vinux-3.0-RC2a.iso
http://sina.fi.ncsu.edu/Vinux-3.0-RC2a.iso.md5

Thanks,
Bill