[orca-list] How can I possible do in orca-customizations.py file with home says entire line, and end says last entire word in line

Dear List,

Prewious time I do this problem related enhancement request in bugzilla,
but this request get a wontfix status. This is not matter, because
another users possible not want this method. My old ydea to have a check
box with toggling this. Now, when I press Home, Orca spokening only
first character of line, if I pressing end key, Orca spokening last
character of last word with a line.
The problem is following:
Hungarian users very would like this feature, but I not want disturb
another users with this feature. How can I possible do this feature in
orca-customizations.py file, what methods are need call? The purpose
with orca-customizations.py file: if the user press Home key, need
spokening entire line, if the user press End key, need spokening last
wort with a line for example an edit box.
In default.py file, I see following method:
def sayLine(self, obj):
"Speaks the line of an AccessibleText object that contains the
        caret, unless the line is empty in which case it's ignored.

Arguments:
- obj: an Accessible object that implements the AccessibleText
               interface

This method I need to use, or this is little difficulter?

Attila