[orca-list] How do I set an image description in Python?

I'm trying to make a python app more accessible, but I can't find any
documentation on how to manipulate the accessible interface of
objects.  I see in GTK, I have a method called set_image_description,
on something called an "accessible", which in theory I can get with
the get_accessible method.  However, I haven't been able to figure out
how to get an accessible object in python.  Is there documentation
somewhere?

Thanks,
Bill