Re: [orca-list] Orca 2.30 and Firefox 3.5.9

Hello Jason,

Jason White <jason jasonjgw net> wrote on So, Mai 02, 2010 at 08:57:04 +1000:
Jacob Schmude <j schmude gmail com> wrote:
It works because this reverts Orca back to the older behavior which
works with 3.5. Were you using 3.6, you'd want to leave that box
unchecked or else you wouldn't be able to navigate in 3.6.
It should also be noted that Debian are planning to remain on
Firefox/Iceweasel 3.5 for the Squeeze (i.e., v5.0) release. 3.6 is available
from the experimental repository, however.
Should one file a bug against this for Orca 2.30? If Iceweasel stays at version
3.5.9, everybody using Debian Squeeze will get this problem. Or have I got this
problem because I upgraded from 2.28 and used the settings from 2.28 in 2.30?
Where do you get such information about plans to let package xyz in testing?

Thanks
Greetings
Sebastian