[orca-list] Orca 2.30 and Firefox 3.5.9

Hello,

I'm using Debian Lenny/Testing in a mix, so my Gnome is mostly 2.28.4 and Orca
is 2.30. With Orca 2.28 the navigation on web pages was fine.
However, with 2.30 Orca has problems on sites with form fields, like on
Google.com: I can navigate til the form field, but then I can't move further.
My question is that I don't know how to solve this. I don't want to compile a
new version of Orca, except there's no other chance. Should I use a newer
version of Orca or downgrade to 2.28?
Is it possible to remove a self-compiled version of Orca without remains?

Thanks
Greetings
Sebastian