[orca-list] deadlock with Orca and Firefox

Hi all,

Sometimes Orca locks up for me, and I don't know a way around it other than to run orca --quit and restart it. I haven't found a reliable way to reproduce it; it's happened once when I was closing an application (probably firefox) and just happened to me again when I was opening a page in Firefox. Both orca and firefox are waiting for data in ORBit; Firefox is sending a key event, and orca is making some sort of call, waiting for a reply. Has anyone else seen this, and does anyone have any suggestions for debugging it?

Thanks,
-Mike G-