[orca-list] Help Interpreting Accerciser Output

Well folks,

I got Accerciser running on my Arch machine now and now have questions
on how to interpret some of its output.  I should first explain what
the hell I'm doing here.

My goal is to intercept the insert/overwrite toggle status from the
status bar in gedit.  So what I di was the following:

1. Open up accerciser and also start gedit where I typed in a bit of
text.

2. I Chose gedit as the application to track and selected only current
application for the event viewer.  So I also was in the event plugin.

3. I selected several items in the grid where I could turn on certain
things to be tracked; I turned on Window, Object, and Focus.

4. While the read-only text box was empty, I alt-tabbed oer to the
gedit window.  In here, I pressed the insert key twice in succession.

5. I came back to the accerciser window and looked at the contents of
the text box.  I found a lot of interesting stuff there but don't
quite know how to identify properly the object / event to track in the
future.  I can tell when the statusbar changed from OVR to INS and I
have the contents below.

Below is a copy of that window; sorry for the length but can anybody
clue me in on how to use the info I got?
Thanks for the hlep.
- ----- Begin Accerciser log -----
window:activate(0, 0, *Unsaved Document 1 - gedit)
        source: [frame | *Unsaved Document 1 - gedit]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:state-changed:focused(1, 0, None)
        source: [text | ]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:state-changed:active(1, 0, None)
        source: [frame | *Unsaved Document 1 - gedit]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:property-change:accessible-name(0, 0, )
        source: [statusbar |   OVR]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:visible-data-changed(0, 0, None)
        source: [statusbar |   OVR]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:text-changed:delete(0, 5,   INS)
        source: [label |   OVR]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:text-changed:insert(0, 0, )
        source: [label |   OVR]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:property-change:accessible-name(0, 0, )
        source: [label |   OVR]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:visible-data-changed(0, 0, None)
        source: [label |   OVR]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:property-change:accessible-name(0, 0,   OVR)
        source: [statusbar |   OVR]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:visible-data-changed(0, 0, None)
        source: [statusbar |   OVR]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:text-changed:delete(0, 0, )
        source: [label |   OVR]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:text-changed:insert(0, 5,   OVR)
        source: [label |   OVR]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:property-change:accessible-name(0, 0,   OVR)
        source: [label |   OVR]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:visible-data-changed(0, 0, None)
        source: [label |   OVR]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:bounds-changed(0, 0, <Accessibility.BoundingBox object at 0x9eac6ec>)
        source: [label |   OVR]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:bounds-changed(0, 0, <Accessibility.BoundingBox object at 0x9eac70c>)
        source: [panel | ]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:bounds-changed(0, 0, <Accessibility.BoundingBox object at 0x9eac98c>)
        source: [label |   OVR]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:bounds-changed(0, 0, <Accessibility.BoundingBox object at 0x9eac88c>)
        source: [statusbar |   OVR]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:bounds-changed(0, 0, <Accessibility.BoundingBox object at 0x9eac9cc>)
        source: [statusbar | ]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:bounds-changed(0, 0, <Accessibility.BoundingBox object at 0x9eac74c>)
        source: [filler | ]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:bounds-changed(0, 0, <Accessibility.BoundingBox object at 0x9eace8c>)
        source: [frame | *Unsaved Document 1 - gedit]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:property-change:accessible-name(0, 0, )
        source: [statusbar |   INS]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:visible-data-changed(0, 0, None)
        source: [statusbar |   INS]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:text-changed:delete(0, 5,   OVR)
        source: [label |   INS]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:text-changed:insert(0, 0, )
        source: [label |   INS]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:property-change:accessible-name(0, 0, )
        source: [label |   INS]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:visible-data-changed(0, 0, None)
        source: [label |   INS]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:property-change:accessible-name(0, 0,   INS)
        source: [statusbar |   INS]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:visible-data-changed(0, 0, None)
        source: [statusbar |   INS]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:text-changed:delete(0, 0, )
        source: [label |   INS]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:text-changed:insert(0, 5,   INS)
        source: [label |   INS]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:property-change:accessible-name(0, 0,   INS)
        source: [label |   INS]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:visible-data-changed(0, 0, None)
        source: [label |   INS]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:bounds-changed(0, 0, <Accessibility.BoundingBox object at 0x9eac36c>)
        source: [label |   INS]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:bounds-changed(0, 0, <Accessibility.BoundingBox object at 0x9eac52c>)
        source: [panel | ]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:bounds-changed(0, 0, <Accessibility.BoundingBox object at 0x9eac94c>)
        source: [label |   INS]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:bounds-changed(0, 0, <Accessibility.BoundingBox object at 0x9eb262c>)
        source: [statusbar |   INS]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:bounds-changed(0, 0, <Accessibility.BoundingBox object at 0x9eb25cc>)
        source: [statusbar | ]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:bounds-changed(0, 0, <Accessibility.BoundingBox object at 0x9eb206c>)
        source: [filler | ]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:bounds-changed(0, 0, <Accessibility.BoundingBox object at 0x9eb20cc>)
        source: [frame | *Unsaved Document 1 - gedit]
        application: [application | gedit]
window:deactivate(0, 0, *Unsaved Document 1 - gedit)
        source: [frame | *Unsaved Document 1 - gedit]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:state-changed:focused(0, 0, None)
        source: [text | ]
        application: [application | gedit]
object:state-changed:active(0, 0, None)
- ----- End Accerciser log -----