Re: [orca-list] Orca and LXDE on archlinux

Hi Michael,

I'll be using the latest version of Orca here on my own system. I'll see about doing an Orca upgrade for my next class. Since the instructor did say if I wanted to use a different OS, that is more accessible, I can do so. If I'm able to get GRML 64 to recognize all of my hardware and I can get Oracle 11G installed on it with no weird issues, that is what I'll install on the school computer since as you said newer versions of Orca provide better gui integration.