Re: [orca-list] State of Orca's unicode support?

Hi Zachary:

You might be able to create an ~/.orca/orca-customizations.py file that
defines character names.  The file might look something like this:

import orca.chnames as chnames
chnames.chnames[u'\u00ac'] = "not"

Note that I haven't tried this, but I think it should work.  Let me know
how it goes!

Will