Re: [orca-list] any one getting the cell repetation problem in OpenOffice spreadsheets?

I don't get this at all on my debian system. I tried with a git build I have installed as well as with the 2.28.3 version from debian's repository.

Why are you using orca 2.27.3? That's an old unstable version and there are more recent stable versions. Have you tried building from git?

Michael Whapples