Re: [orca-list] What distro would people like me to cover in some audio walkthroughs

Hello,
Bill, and some others, you have made interesting points about vinux, may be to an extent I am looking at it from the wrong angle. You seem to say that much of the accessibility implementation in vinux gets fed back into ubuntu, rather than being a speciality distro, its a test bed for implementing accessibility and proof to ubuntu developers of what works. However I would still stand by my comments that ideally things could be done closer between the two (eg. Joanie's comment about the package manager in OpenSolaris, however may be that's a special case as she points out one of the developers did do some work on the accessibility infrastructure so may appreciate the importance of accessibility). I hope over time ubuntu developers may become closer to vinux developers and so possibly avoid the lag of putting it in vinux and waiting for ubuntu to take back.

Also, thanks for the comments, I had a few others saying they found the GRML guide good. I do appreciate feed back, good or bad, so long as it is constructive (if you don't understand something, try and tell me why, was it I was unclear in what I meant, did I seem to assume too much prior knowledge, etc).

Michael Whapples