Re: [orca-list] any one getting the cell repetation problem in OpenOffice spreadsheets?

On Monday 01 March 2010 05:51 PM, Michael Whapples wrote:
I don't get this at all on my debian system. I tried with a git build I have installed as well as with the 2.28.3 version from debian's repository.

I am now using 2.27.92 and its working fine for me.

Why are you using orca 2.27.3? That's an old unstable version and there are more recent stable versions. Have you tried building from git?

I am not using version 28 + because I am running Ubuntu 9.04 and Believe that version 2.28 will not work with this gnome version. But after seeing your email, I am tempted to try 2.28 + on my ubuntu 9.04 version,I thought it will only work with Ubuntu 9.10 onwards.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.