[orca-list] print reading made easy, a user friendly o,c,r.

dear list members,
I am a happy man today. now I can use my computer to read print for
myself. We have used ubuntu 9.4, xsane and cuneiform for this purpose. I
am now in a possition to read with 99 percent accuracy. A visually
impaired person can install the package by themselves. if anybody is
interested ot receive the package, please contact me.please read the
folloing item the read me of the package.

Now a visually impaired person can enjoy reading the printed books using
free software, cuneiform is a wonderful ocr engine and we tried to make
it user friendly in our own way, you are free to make it more friendly
in your own way, be careful to use scanners which have full support from
xsane.

To install on ubuntu 9.4

   1 creat a user with username "s".or install ubuntu with username "s",
   2 login to that user ,
   3 extract the cunieform to the home folder in order to extract, first
select the cuneiform education system and enter, then press ctrl+e to
select extract option,   then press alt+p to select places column header
and down arrow till you reach s, then press alt+e to extract the folder
to s..
   4 switch on your speaker.
   5 open a terminal and type ./setup cuneiform.sh. or open home folder
and select setup cuneiform.sh and enter then tab to run in terminal
and enter now you can disable orca by pressing orca+s. now listen to the
instructions and wate for a few minutes.
   6 when it says hi hi, your installation is complete.  and  continue
installation.

To use with scanner and xsane,

   1 conect the scanner,
   2 open xsane pressing alt+control+X
   3 change the colour option to lineart or binary.
   4 change the resolution as required usually keep at 300 and also
change brightness as needed.
   5 now you can open preview by pressing alt+tab once or twice and then
change rotation of the image. you can tab to 000 compo box and   space
and change to 090 or 270 if you keep the book at diffrent angles and
then enter.now you can come back to main menu by alt tab and start
scanning by pressing ctrl enter.
   6 after one scan you can check your output by pressing super+1. then
the first 1.text will appear and press ples in the num pad will help to
read it.
   7 now you can change your pages of the book and go on scanning.
   8 after scanning you can press super + a to get theoutput of first
ten pages. next press super+ b to get output of 10 to 20 pages.then
super+c for 20 to 30 and d, e, f, g, h, i, j, for getting output up to
100. next k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, will convert 25 pages each after
100.next letters are used s, t, u, v, w, , x, y, z for scanning up to
500 pages. (pleas add super with each letter)
   9  after converting the images in to text you can directly open the
directory by pressing alt ctrl +o. you now can see your pages 1 2 3 4 5
etc etc or you can get them all10.txt all20.txt and so on.you can open
it from there.
   10 now you  can compile all the txt files by  selecting and entering
all-in-one.sh. output will appear in all-in-one.txt
   11  wav audio  convertion is possible after all-in-one.txt is
created. you can select  all-in-one.wav.
   12  when you start a new a book you open xsane and tab to
text/home/s......-.png and delete the number just before  .png and
change it to 1.png.
   13 repeated scanning is possible by changing 1 spin button .  you can
set it to any number and scanning will continue up to that page.

For more help please contact the following email.
1.   nalin4linux77 gmail com and 2  saatyan kfb gmail com