[orca-list] Firefox caret gets caught on links?

Hi.

Since a few months now, I keep observing a problem in Firefox which
initially looked like a crash to me.  Now I seem to have isolated at
least a description of the behaviour.  When I use the firefox caret to
navigate a page it can happen that once I am on a link I can no longer
move away from that position, neither down nor up nor sideways.

Did anyone else observe this already?  It is not 100% reproducible, but
seems to happen pretty often.

--
CYa,
  âââââ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>