[orca-list] Is the Gnome Help system broken?

Maybe I just don't know what I'm doing, but, upon getting into the help system, Orca tells me loading frame, etc. I then am unable to tab between links for sections of the help docs, and though arrowing up and down works, as soon as I hit enter on one of the links, Orca won't speak any longer until I alt f4 out of the help window. I've tried using flat review, and just manually clicking on one of the links, which did work once, but it's being real hurky jurky, and very inconsistent. I just ran a

git pull

and reupdated Orca, as I haven't updated in about a month or so, and I have been told it's updated every day, so don't know if that'll maybe fix things, but I do remember on list hearing somewhere that in Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid, the help system was a little weird to navigate. Here's hoping someone can step by step talk me through how to navigate the system. I have a package here that literally! if works, could! break me completely! from using Windows for all eterminty, except for incredibly rare instances, but I gotta look more at the help system to be sure this will accessibly do everything I expect it to do. Anyway, can someone please write me back on or off list, and give me a hand with this? No, I cannot tie the help system problem just to this one pkg. It's happening globally, unfortunately.

Thanks for all you all's help today.

Chris.