[orca-list] Does anyone else notice behaviour of bug 622981

Hello,
I just submitted bug 622981, does anyone notice what I describe there?

As a quick summary, here is the problem: If I am in a table in openoffice writer and I move from one cell to another orca puts the Braille cursor at the beginning of the cell regardless of actual position. In the bug report I describe positioning the cursor half way across a cell then moveing up using the cursor key, which should result in the cursor being part way across the cell above. This also shows up if you just use left and right cursor in a table, eg. left cursor back through a table, watch what happens as you move to the cell before.

Michael Whapples