Re: [orca-list] traceback while debugging eclipse script
- From: Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com>
- To: vilmar informal com br
- Cc: orca <Orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] traceback while debugging eclipse script
- Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 18:41:22 -0400
I found the following traceback messages while debugging the script of
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x88 in position 0:
unexpected code byte
I'd love to know exactly what you were doing to cause that to happen.
Regardless, I've opened up bug 622836 for the issue and attached a patch
which, I hope, solves the problem. But since I don't know what you did,
it's a guess/theoretical fix.
Please let me know. Thanks!
] [Thread Prev