Re: [orca-list] traceback while debugging eclipse script

Hi Joanie.
Here's the problem, I do not know how I did!
Anyway I'll try to reproduce.
Thanks.

On 06/26/2010 07:41 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey JosÃ.

I found the following traceback messages while debugging the script of
eclipse.

[...]

UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x88 in position 0:
unexpected code byte

I'd love to know exactly what you were doing to cause that to happen.
Regardless, I've opened up bug 622836 for the issue and attached a patch
which, I hope, solves the problem. But since I don't know what you did,
it's a guess/theoretical fix.

Please let me know. Thanks!
--joanie