[orca-list] orca 2.30.2 question

I updated my archlinux systemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyesterday to get the latest release of orca (2.30.2).  After everything finished insalling, i ran orca -v to doublecheck everything had gone well.  I apperently updated to 2.30.2, but I alo got three error essages.

$ orca -v
** Message: pygobject_register_sinkfunc is deprecated (GtkWindow)
** Message: pygobject_register_sinkfunc is deprecated (GtkInvisible)
** Message: pygobject_register_sinkfunc is deprecated (GtkObject)
Orca 2.30.2

Does anyone know what these depricated objects are and why orca's telling me about them?  Everyting else seems o be working fine.  Does anyone else get these messages?  I know before I updaedDif I rn "orca -v" I just got the version number (2.30.1 a the timeeeee0.  i upgrd with a pacman -Syu and got a few packages wanting upgrading.

Thanks:-)