[orca-list] orca and java-atk-wrapper question

Hello,

I am using vinux 3.0 (Ubuntu 10.4), and installed the sun-java6-jdk onto it.

I then downloaded the java-atk-wrapper from the git repository and compiled and installed it.
Next I installed JDeveloper 11G, and tried running it as root.
When it launches, the JDeveloepr window says it is inaccessible. Is ther anything I need like the .orbitrc file to work with the atk wrapper?