[orca-list] Pidgin script migrated to Orca's generic chat support

Hey all.

I just committed to master a fairly substantial change migrating Orca's
script for Pidgin to the generic chat support. I've been testing and
testing with multiple versions of Pidgin in both OpenSolaris and Ubuntu,
and I think it's all good. But additional testing is always much
appreciated.

Please note:

1. It probably wouldn't hurt to do a 'make uninstall' before building
Orca to remove the old script_settings.py file from the pidgin module.

2. If you have custom Pidgin settings in your $HOME/.orca/app-settings,
you should remove/reconfigure them.

Thanks in advance for your testing and feedback! Take care.
--joanie