[orca-list] Please help. A beginner's elementary queries on Orca source code: Query Set 1.

I am studying the implementation of flat_review commands in order to check if a few enhancements are possible. I am new to Orca and Python; and the source code confuses me quite often. I will be very much oblidged if experienced Orca and Python users clarify my doubts. My first set of queries are listed below:

1. flat_review.py calls queryText() and getTextAtOffset() functions. Where are these functions implemented? How can flat_review.py access the functions?

2. Function __getattr__(self, attr), in class Word, in flat_review.py has following assignment (line no.135-137)-
    [char, startOffset, endOffset] = text.getTextAtOffset(self.startOffset + i, pyatspi.TEXT_BOUNDARY_CHAR)
   What does the left hand side syntactically represent? A list with three items?

3. Look at pyatspi.TEXT_BOUNDARY_CHAR in the above statement. Where does TEXT_BOUNDARY_CHAR appear in pyatspi package?

Regards.

Dattatray Bhat