[orca-list] Some annoyances and one problem with firefox and thunderbird

Hallo listers
I'm sorry if this was already posted. So here goes anyway.
In firefox page up and page down don't work anymore. If I press them, they'll be spoken but nothing happens. They work in combo boxes, but not in normal plain text.

After opening a link I'm not really switched to firefox. Not really means I can read and navigate the site. But if I'm trying to use a key combination or press tab I'm obviously still in thunderbird.

The biggest problem: I can't read feed entries in thunderbird anymore. I can navigate the list, and I can open them. But I can't navigate them.
Guenni