Re: [orca-list] What's the Command I need?

Sorry to keep up this thread but Chris, I think you should realize
something about lists and forums and requesting specific help.  When
they say this list pertains to Orca, they mean Orca.  Yes, Jon said
something about accessibility but more particularly, accessibility of
applications using the Orca screen reader application.  Really with
all due respect, Alpine and fetchmail have nothing to do with Orca.
That's why Jon mentioned the blinux list.  Now if you were asking
about using Alpine under the gnome terminal using Orca, then you have
a question that would be more on-topic.  Lists and forums try to be
narowly focused to keep down the volume.

I think some lists are more permissive about wandering off topic when
their overall traffic is pretty low.

You think help is lacking on this list, well I've tried asking some
fairly specific questions on the emacspeak list and gotten less