Re: [orca-list] RFP - Guadalinex a11y edition

Thank you for your comments and just some aclarations.

We won't make a new brand distribution. We'll take Ubuntu (probably 10.10) and customize it to include all the a11y applications by default and enable as much of them as possible on startup (this will be a Live distribution).

Help will be provided for people with disabilities to be able to use the system without the minimal help from other people.

In addition, if there will be money left after that, the installation option from the customized Ubuntu could be also customised to use Orca and other a11y apps.