[orca-list] Wondering about a few packages

Have any of you all tried under Gnome to use the Sendspace wizard? I wonder if it's accessible. I hear, not really, but then it seems like I've heard others say, it's a pain somewhere else, but! having said that, it can be done with a bit of work, and knowing what you're doing. Didn't know if anyone had kind a sort a gotten it to work, and maybe could at least show me as much as they do! know and as far as they've gotten with it.

Second of all, I'm kind a starting to get the hang of Evolution. The only reason I'm not using Thunderbird is my mail server is pop3, not IMap, and no matter how hard I try, both in the initial setup screen, nor under edit/account settings, I cannot for the life of me find where on earth to go to switch it to pop3. Plus, I'm getting so used to Evolution... The only thing about it now that I don't like is, after typing a few lines of text, I can't back space. Well, ok, I can, but, Orca won't tell me what character I back spaced over and deleted. The only way I have found to edit something I type is with my arrow keys, and with my ctrl left and right to move word by word. Aside that though, it's fine.

My final question is, I'd like to setup a terminal based e-mail client like mutt, or even better yet, Alpine, but, the issue is, at least in Alpine, I don't see any way at all, to type in my pop3 e-mail settings like my account name/password/pop3 server address etc. I see where the domain goes, and where my smtp server, I think it is, goes, but, that's it.

I know that in the old days, you had to make a .fetchmailrc file, and I think, that went in your home directory, someone correct me if I am rememberring wrong, but, God dang me if I could remember how to write one of those. I don't remember even the slightest thing of how the file went, and a few google searches are not really giving me anything that seems all that helpful.

Knowing all you people on here, I'm sure someone is still a fan of the terminal, and could show me how to get this working.

Thanks.

Chris.