Re: [orca-list] Cut-and-paste no longer working in gnome-terminal?

I wondered if Orca had anything to do with it.  I figured it might
have had to do with Orca's flat review facility in that the flat
review keys, though clicks are emulated, text was not being selected
or copied to the clipboard.  I will say however, that the paste side
of thing still works.  I can cut/copy from other gnome apps, like
Firefox, and then paste that into the terminal with no problems.

Someone recently suggested double and tripple clicks to select words
and lines respectively but I haven't had a chance to verify this on my
box.  That isn't the whole feature but might help determin if text
selection works with flat review or not.  I used to be able to use the
full feature as described on the wiki but alas I also confirm that
this doesn't work anymore.