[orca-list] Orca keybindings to assist with openoffice spell check

Hello,
I notice that orca has no keybindings to assist with spell checking in openoffice. Some of the key bindings I would like to see include:

* Misspelt word
* Spelling of misspelt word
* Read document context

I know that when the misspelt word is first detected it speaks the word and context but should I miss that I don't seem to have a way of really getting that information.

Has anyone made such a feature request in bugzilla, or shall I go ahead and do this?

Michael Whapples