Re: [orca-list] Orca keybindings to assist with openoffice spell check

I filed an RFE for these issues for Thunderbird a couple of years ago. I don't have time to find the bug report though. I don't know if the RFE should be expanded to all spell checkers or one for each spell checker. That's probably Joanie's decision.