Re: [orca-list] Skype: Might a found a really promising sollution

For those who are command line junkies, at the pidgin plugin for skype website there is the dbus version for finch. As a note though, I have got the pidgin plugin working fine but when I tried the dbus one I never got it working. Also for those who really want command line in the strictest sense (type a command and the program prints a reply) finch I don't think is that, its one of these text based menu applications.

As for the original suggestion, I don't see any reason why such an idea can't be made to work but I don't know what the state is (it may be fully working now, may be partially implemented, it may need completely implementing). The pidgin solution is one I can say is working now and I have used it very recently.

Michael Whapples