Re: [orca-list] key echo?

Hi, David.  I think we need more information to help.  What OS are you
running?  Are you using Pulseaudio, libao, or something different?
What version of speech-dispatcher do you have?  You are running
speech-dispatcher, and not gnome-speech, right?

It sounds to me like you've got a buggy back-end audio driver.  This
has been a problem with both speech-dispatcher and gnome-speech in the
past.  However, more recent versions of speech-dispatcher and opentts
have gotten around most of these sorts of issues.

Bill